5th World Women Lawyers’ Conference, London
Date(s) - 26/04/2012 - 27/04/2012
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
5th World Women Lawyers’ Conference, Connaught Rooms in London, England on 26-27 April 2012
A conference presented by the IBA Women Lawyers’ Interest Group Committee
After the success of the 4th World Women Lawyers’ Conference in London 2010, this event will again offer attendees the best opportunity to participate in sessions on recent legal topics as well as to network and exchange experience. The 5th Outstanding Women Lawyer of the Year award will also be granted during the conference dinner.
- Women in warzones
- Hot topics in corporate governance – and not just diversity of boards
- Women in the judiciary
- Career planning and management
- The increasing importance of the corporate counsel – what is in it for women?
- Recent trends in international arbitration
- Cross-border negotiations of a joint venture
- How to make a gender diversity plan work – in law firms and elsewhere
For further information please visit –
Please be advised that photographs and/or audio and video recording may occur at events organised by Women Lawyers Association NSW for use on our website, marketing materials and publications. By entering a WLANSW event, you consent to WLANSW photographing or recording and using your image and likeness. This may also be applicable at events not organised by WLANSW, but still advertised on this site.