Date(s) - 02/05/2017 - 03/05/2017
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
WLANSW Members and Colleagues get a 10% off the advertised rate, simply enter the code WLANSW10 on registration. Significant savings with Early Bird Prices (ends 17 March)
In a business landscape of constant reinvention, negotiating legal issues calls for superior risk management with a firm focus on innovation. Today’s General Counsel must become agile legal strategists who can sustain business growth and integrity across diverse jurisdictions.
Bringing together the best in-house legal minds from Australia’s leading companies, the General Counsel Summit is the nation’s premier learning and networking platform designed for – and delivered by – General Counsel.
At the forefront of executive insight and inspiration, the General Counsel Summit equips in-house counsel with the strategies they need to further their vision, skills and leadership in 2017.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Hugh Brady, General Counsel, Executive Office of the President (USA)
- Jim Slattery, Former Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, NBC Universal (USA)
- Caroline Cox, General Counsel, BHP Billiton
- Rod Sims, Chairman, ACCC
- Dr Simon Longstaff AO, Executive Director, The Ethics Centre
- Senator The Hon. George Brandis QC, Attorney-General
- Geoffrey Watson SC
- Carmel Mulhern, Group General Counsel, Telstra
- Dr Richard Dammery, Chief Legal Officer & Company Secretary, Woolworths Limited
- Cathie Armour, Commissioner, ASIC
- Shoshana Shields, Director of Legal, eBay Australia & New Zealand
- Katrina Johnson, Director of Legal, Australia & New Zealand, Uber
- Kate Eastoe, General Counsel, Ooh! Media
- Simon Tuxen, Group General Counsel & Company Secretary, Westfield Corporation
- Matthew FitzGerald, General Counsel, David Jones
- Andrew Finch, General Counsel & Company Secretary, Qantas
- Maya vanden Driesen, Group General Counsel, Wesfarmers Limited
- Julian Rebechi, General Counsel, Swisse Wellness
For a full speaker list and more information, please visit http://gcsummit.com.au/ or call 02 80048590.