Date(s) - 02/05/2017 - 03/05/2017
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
WLANSW Members and Colleagues get a 10% off the advertised rate, simply enter the code WLANSW10 on registration. Significant savings with Early Bird Prices (ends 17 March)
In a business landscape of constant reinvention, negotiating legal issues calls for superior risk management with a firm focus on innovation. Today’s General Counsel must become agile legal strategists who can sustain business growth and integrity across diverse jurisdictions.
Bringing together the best in-house legal minds from Australia’s leading companies, the General Counsel Summit is the nation’s premier learning and networking platform designed for – and delivered by – General Counsel.
At the forefront of executive insight and inspiration, the General Counsel Summit equips in-house counsel with the strategies they need to further their vision, skills and leadership in 2017.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Hugh Brady, General Counsel, Executive Office of the President (USA)
- Jim Slattery, Former Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, NBC Universal (USA)
- Caroline Cox, General Counsel, BHP Billiton
- Rod Sims, Chairman, ACCC
- Dr Simon Longstaff AO, Executive Director, The Ethics Centre
- Senator The Hon. George Brandis QC, Attorney-General
- Geoffrey Watson SC
- Carmel Mulhern, Group General Counsel, Telstra
- Dr Richard Dammery, Chief Legal Officer & Company Secretary, Woolworths Limited
- Cathie Armour, Commissioner, ASIC
- Shoshana Shields, Director of Legal, eBay Australia & New Zealand
- Katrina Johnson, Director of Legal, Australia & New Zealand, Uber
- Kate Eastoe, General Counsel, Ooh! Media
- Simon Tuxen, Group General Counsel & Company Secretary, Westfield Corporation
- Matthew FitzGerald, General Counsel, David Jones
- Andrew Finch, General Counsel & Company Secretary, Qantas
- Maya vanden Driesen, Group General Counsel, Wesfarmers Limited
- Julian Rebechi, General Counsel, Swisse Wellness
For a full speaker list and more information, please visit http://gcsummit.com.au/ or call 02 80048590.
Please be advised that photographs and/or audio and video recording may occur at events organised by Women Lawyers Association NSW for use on our website, marketing materials and publications. By entering a WLANSW event, you consent to WLANSW photographing or recording and using your image and likeness. This may also be applicable at events not organised by WLANSW, but still advertised on this site.