Macquarie University’s Women, Management & Work Conference
Date(s) - 12/07/2012 - 13/07/2012
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Take control of your career at the Women,Management & Work Conference 2012
Be empowered to take control of your career at Macquarie University’s annual Women, Management & Work Conference. Inspirational leaders in business and government will share their stories and practical advice on how to embrace your full potential and become an influential leader.
This year’s theme is Inspiration and Empowerment – Creating your future, encouraging women to achieve higher leadership roles throughout Australia.
This two day conference will provide you with practical advice on empowerment, negotiation, social networking, presentation skills, workplace diversity networking, mentoring, and career development.
This is a key event for women and men who want to drive their own career success and become an influential leader in their field.
- Åse Lunde – Managing Director, Lunde Risk Reduction AB, Sweden
- Holly Kramer – Group General Manager, Pacific Brands Workwear Group
- Senator Claire Moore – Senator for Queensland, Australian Labor Party
- Jenny Morawska – President and CEO, The Morawska Group
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive Designate, Australian Industry Group
- Rachel Clow – General Manager, Personal Lending, Commonwealth Bank
- Robert Rodgers CSM FAHRI – Air Commodore, Director General Personnel, Air Force
12 – 13 July 2012, Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip St, Sydney
Bookings and further information at www.mm.mq.edu.au/wmwc
Fee: Early Bird $1,725 until 1June 2012, $2,300, WLANSW Members 25% discount $1,725
Please be advised that photographs and/or audio and video recording may occur at events organised by Women Lawyers Association NSW for use on our website, marketing materials and publications. By entering a WLANSW event, you consent to WLANSW photographing or recording and using your image and likeness. This may also be applicable at events not organised by WLANSW, but still advertised on this site.