Recruitment & Retention Strategies for Gender Diversity
Date(s) - 28/05/2014 - 29/05/2014
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
L’Aqua, Cockle Bay, Sydney
Women’s Lawyers Association of NSW members quote CC*WLANSW when registering to SAVE $100 off the current price!
Don’t miss your chance to hear from Australia’s top gender and human resources representatives! Time and time again we hear people speak of the need for transformative change across tertiary education – but they rarely offer any answers on how to achieve this. Tackling the big issues one-by-one, you will hear from institutions that have successfully initiated change and embedded new practices. Use the lessons they have learnt to shortcut challenges you are currently facing and walk away with a plan for institution-wide change.
Learn from other institutions that have:
- Implemented recruitment strategies to increase gender diversity at all levels of their organisation
- Developed strategies for the retentions of women in the workplace
- Set gender diversity targets & measurable KPIs
- Improved organisational capacity through diversity
Hear key contributions from
- Helen Conway, Director, Workplace and Gender Equality Agency
- Assistant Commissioner Leanne Close APM, National Manager Aviation, Australian Federation Police
- Rolf Moses, Director of People & Development, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Jane Counsel, Head of Diversity & Flexibility, Group People Capability, Westpac
- + many more!
Register by 4th April 2014 and save $300 off the registration fee! Don’t forget you must quote CC*WLANSW when registering to receive your $100 discount. Limited time only! For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on +61 2 9239 5700, visit www.workplacegenderdiversity.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that photographs and/or audio and video recording may occur at events organised by Women Lawyers Association NSW for use on our website, marketing materials and publications. By entering a WLANSW event, you consent to WLANSW photographing or recording and using your image and likeness. This may also be applicable at events not organised by WLANSW, but still advertised on this site.