Return to Work Sydney Summit
Date(s) - 14/05/2019
8:30 am - 7:00 pm
The College of Law
Categories No Categories
If you’re planning on returning to work or shifting your career in a different direction, there are many things you can do to be on top of your game.
The College of Law is offering you the opportunity to professionally re-engage, re-energise and re-connect to successfully return to the profession.
By attending, you will:
- Learn how to update your CV with the latest techniques and improve your LinkedIn profile with a professional photo opportunity
- Understand how to approach and negotiate flexible pathways with employers
- Create an action plan to assist you achieve your goals
- Learn how to reconnect and balance your professional and personal life
- Build your networking skills and activate your contacts through the “hidden network”
Please be advised that photographs and/or audio and video recording may occur at events organised by Women Lawyers Association NSW for use on our website, marketing materials and publications. By entering a WLANSW event, you consent to WLANSW photographing or recording and using your image and likeness. This may also be applicable at events not organised by WLANSW, but still advertised on this site.