Women and Leadership Conference
Date(s) - 18/07/2013 - 19/07/2013
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Past and future leadership challenges
Early bird registration closes on 11 June
Macquarie University invite you and your organisation to join in the celebration of 25 years of inspirational women’s conferences where outstanding leaders from industry, government, universities and unions share their expertise, knowledge and experience at the 2013 Women and Leadership Conference to be held from Thursday 18 to Friday 19 July 2013 at the Hilton Hotel Sydney.
Leading speakers include:
Key-note Dinner Speaker: Lisa Wilkinson, Network Nine
• Åse Lunde, Managing Director, Lunde Risk Reduction AB, Sweden
• Carol Austin, Investment Services, Director, Contango Asset Management
• Ged Kearney, President, ACTU
• Helen Conway, Director, Workplace Gender Equality Agency Limited
• Romilly Madew, Chief Executive, Green Building of Australia
• Terry Davis, CEO, Coca-Cola Amatil
Please be advised that photographs and/or audio and video recording may occur at events organised by Women Lawyers Association NSW for use on our website, marketing materials and publications. By entering a WLANSW event, you consent to WLANSW photographing or recording and using your image and likeness. This may also be applicable at events not organised by WLANSW, but still advertised on this site.