A joint initiative of the Law Society of NSW and WLANSW was launched in 2007 to create a flexible working arrangements network for lawyers in NSW.
The goal of Work2Suit® is to provide information and support to lawyers who wish to work flexibly or who want to implement flexible working practices in their organisation. Work2Suit® has organised various forums since it’s inception. Past forums have addressed topics such as technology and the flexible worker, making the business case for a flexible work arrangements, and personal perspectives on flexible working in the law.
Please check our event schedule for details of forums. The aims and objectives of the forums are:
- to share experiences and ideas;
- to provide an opportunity for networking;
- to hear from a range of speakers on issues relating to flexible work arrangements;
- to effect change in the way the legal profession views flexible work arrangements;
- to provide input about the needs of lawyers with flexible work arrangements.
Flexible Working Arrangements Model Proposal. A joint project of the Australian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA) and WLANSW, launched 17 November 2009.