Following the sold out success of our 2011 Women Lawyers Association of NSW Awards Presentation Dinner held on Friday 23rd September, it gives me great pleasure to announce the winners.
- Woman Lawyer of the Year in Private Practice: Anna Walsh
- "In House" Woman Lawyer of the Year, sponsored by Blake Dawson: Kate Perumal
- Woman Lawyer of the Year in a Community Organisation: Emma Golledge
- Woman Lawyer Advocate of the Year; Julia Baird SC
- "Up And Coming" Woman Lawyer of the Year, sponsored by Middletons: Claire Hammerton
- A 'Highly Commended' Award was presented to Dr Chandrika Subramaniyan
The Executive Committee's Lifetime Achievement Award was presented to The Honourable Elizabeth Evatt AC by our guest speaker, The Honourable Justice Margaret Beazley AO.
We congratulate all our nominees and Award recipients for this year's NSW Women Lawyers Achievement Awards